Now you can travel to far-off lands with your children as the long-awaited volume 4 is here!
While this series is primarily geared toward 1-6 graders, this volume works well with middle school students too.
In the lively style introduced to us by Ann Voskamp, A Child’s Geography: Explore Medieval Kingdoms will take you and your fledgling geographers on an amazing adventure through our Father’s world.
Imagine walking in the footsteps of great leaders and influencers of the medieval world… Charlemagne, Ferdinand and Isabella, Joan of Arc, Johannes Gutenberg, Martin Luther… Read their stories and live the adventure of sending explorers out into uncharted seas, the excitement of inventing the printing press, and the anxiety of starting a religious firestorm. As we explore Medieval Kingdoms, you and your family will delight in breathtaking landscapes, hidden wonders, and beautiful people—all created in God’s image.
This is a complete, stand-alone geography and history curriculum that covers the geography of Western Europe and medieval history.
Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries of Western Europe—Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Monaco, France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands—through:
- the engaging text and vivid full-color photos of a “living book”
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- notebooking, timeline, and mapping activities for context
- helpful pronunciations and full definitions in the glossary
- activities that focus on art, music, poetry, and the delicious food of each country
- optional prayer walk for each country
- 240-page full-color softcover book
- bonus content available to download
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all His peoples around this glorious globe?
Come. Let’s go into all the world.
What you need to know:
- This book is sure to delight ages 4 to 104, but is written primarily for explorers in grades 1-8
- 240 pages packed with delightful information
- Softcover book + download link for reproducibles – price $39.95
- Ebook (identical to print book with downloadable reproducibles) – price $29.95
- Both printed book and ebook include reproducibles in the form of timeline pages, maps, lesson plans, recipes, additional reading, activities, and more