A Child's Geography™
Travel to far-off lands with your children!
This is a complete, stand-alone geography and history curriculum.
- each book covers 10-15 countries with:
- the engaging text and vivid full-color photos of a “living book”
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- notebooking, timeline, and mapping activities for context
- helpful pronunciations and full definitions in the glossary
- activities that focus on art, music, poetry, and regional cuisine
- optional prayer walk for each country
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all of His people around this glorious globe?
Come. Let’s go into all the world together.
Ann Voskamp, author of One Thousand Gifts